Great team, great clients and world-beating projects to work on.
As a multi-award winning international company, Chapman Taylor is an intelligent and rewarding company to be a part of. With a strong and well-established reputation, values and ethics we can offer a stable foundation and a supportive international network on which to build your career, whether it be as an architect, interior or graphic designer, landscape architect, masterplanner or otherwise.
Operating from 19 international design studios, we aim to cultivate a local feel no matter where you are based and as part of our company culture we actively encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing throughout the Chapman Taylor Group.
Our vision is simple: to provide intelligent design that delivers commercially successful environments and buildings.
Read our recruitment flyer as to why you should work for Chapman Taylor - click here
If you’d like to be part of Chapman Taylor's future then we’d love to hear from you. Please contact the email address below stating which of our Studios you are interested in.
We are currently seeking a part-time receptionist to work two days per week in our London studio. Our ideal candidate will possess demonstrable experience in a similar role and will be an excellent communicator both face-to-face and on the telephone. A degree of flexibility will be required although generally the two days will be the same each week (e.g. Monday and Tuesday or Thursday and Friday).
The role will encompass:-
- Acting as first point of contact for all clients / visitors
- Answering the switchboard
- Booking and organizing meeting rooms
- Assisting the IT team with some administrative tasks
- Helping to maintain the appearance of the front of house area
- Excellent telephone manner and a genuine interest in dealing with people
- MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Outlook
Candidates should apply by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
IT Support Engineer - Bristol
IT Support Engineer
An IT Support Engineer is required to join a well-established Architecture practice for our Studio in Bristol. The role offers development and the chance to join an experienced remote team with a broad technical knowledge base.
This varied role combines both technical and commercial elements – combining help-desk & IT support with lots of varied and interesting projects. On the technical side you will provide on-site help on a 1st and 2nd Line basis. Commercially, you will be the IT contact for the office and represent IT in face to face meetings. You will manage the hardware and software estate including procurement, deployment and regeneration.
You will be trained in our London or Manchester office and you will work independently in our Bristol studio (40 users) but with the support of the company.
Typical work for this company is software deployment, hardware and software support, modernisation projects (including cloud), application support, some Revit and Autodesk support and technical support
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Supporting users on MS Windows (7 up to Windows 10), Office 2010 to 2013 and 365 applications, printers, and dealing with IT users on business networks
- Building Windows desktops to-spec from scratch and working with Windows Server Domain-based networks. Troubleshooting browsers, networking and routers
- Servicing PC/Servers/printers back to health
- Remote installation of software using scripts and batch files experience essential
- Setup and support of Office 365, Hosted Exchange or other cloud technologies
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Knowledge of File servers from a specification for the purpose to implementation planning, logistic planning and installation with support and software and hardware repairs
- Backup systems, data recovery
Desirable Qualifications:. Microsoft MCPs/MCSA (Desktop, Server or Cloud), Undergraduate degree in Computing/Computer Science considered, A+/N+/S+, Microsoft Small Business certificate
This is a great opportunity for an IT professional to develop their career and skillset within a successful and fast paced business
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Architect specialising in Interiors
Chapman Taylor’s London studio is looking for a candidate to join our expanding Interiors team.
Our interior design group is looking for a talented, client-facing, project architect with at least 7 years’ post-qualification experience working in the retail and leisure sectors specialising in interior design of shopping malls and retail environments.
Experience in developing concept designs through to detailed design and construction delivery is essential with a good technical knowledge and understanding of current regulations and legislation. The candidate will need to lead the team in the preparation of good quality production information; AutoCAD and Revit are the preferred packages with knowledge also required of Photoshop and Illustrator InDesign. The role also requires strong presentation skills.
If you have the relevant experience we would like to hear from you. Please email your CV and examples of your work to: